*The Town of Paradise Valley
Nestled between Phoenix and Scottsdale, the central terrain of the Town of Paradise Valley is dominated by Mummy Mountain. Other landmarks include Camelback Mountain on the southern border and the Piestewa Peak area of the Phoenix Mountains Preserve on the western border.
The Town of Paradise Valley is one of Arizona’s most affluent areas and is also one of Arizona's most desirable places to live. The Census estimates the population of the town to be nearly 15,000. Despite the town's relatively small area and population, Paradise Valley is home to twelve resorts, making it one of Arizona's premiere tourist destinations. The Town of Paradise Valley homes have a median home price at $1.74 million, with many exceeding $5 million with some over $20 million. Many Paradise Valley homes have views of the beautiful Arizona Mountains and sparkling city lights. To see Paradise Valley homes for sale, click on any of the links below.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Town of Paradise Valley Homes for Sale or the Town of Paradise Valley's Real Estate, please email or call Suzanne LeRose, 480-201-1282.
*The Town of Paradise Valley Properties
- *The City of Phoenix
- *The City of Scottsdale
- *The Town of Paradise Valley
- High School District - Chaparral
- High School District - Saguaro
- Paradise Valley - Clearwater Hills
- Paradise Valley - Colonia Miramonte
- Paradise Valley - Doubletree Canyon
- Paradise Valley - Finisterre
- Paradise Valley - La Place du Sommet
- Paradise Valley - Mountain Shadows
- Paradise Valley - Mummy Mountain Estates
- Paradise Valley - Mummy Mountain Park
- Paradise Valley - Tatum Canyon
- Phoenix - Los Montanas
- Phoenix - Rancho Alta Vida
- Phoenix - The Pointe
- Phoenix-Biltmore Highlands
- Phoenix-Biltmore Mountain Estates
- Phoenix-Camelback Mountain
- Scottsdale - Cameldale
- Scottsdale - Lincoln Place
- Scottsdale - McCormick Ranch
- Scottsdale - McDowell Mountain Ranch
- Scottsdale - Sands North
- Scottsdale - Scottsdale Country Club
- Scottsdale - Scottsdale Links
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2022 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Sep 29, 2022 9:23:pm